Menu

Anyone elses sickness/nausea subside around 10 wks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
just curious. The last few days I have felt alot better, no nausea etc. & I'm able to eat fruit again which I couldn't touch for the last few weeks. I can't win, when I'm dying sick I'm wishing it away, then when I'm feeling fine I'm worried! Spose maybe it's coz it's the wknd to & I've been off since Wed so maybe I'm more relaxed
Terrier Posts: 283
I hear you. I'm 9+4 wks and although was never really very sick I'm feeling really good at the moment and now I'm starting to worry. We're never happy O:|
Babystar Posts: 195
I definitely started to feel a bit better around 10 weeks - could eat much more in the evenings, and had more energy. Gradually kept getting better, and now at 12 weeks its definitely much improved. Apparently the hormones decrease at 10 weeks as the placenta starts to take over, so its normal to start feeling better anytime from then on.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Thanks girls, feel a bit better now! I just can’t wait for the scan now next week, that should really put my mind at ease……..at least for a few days anyway!! :o0
Princess_Jessabell Posts: 291
my sickness and nausea subsided early last week... should i be worried?
Woodstock Posts: 1565
that's exactly what happened to me.. In early pregnancy I started getting heartburn which then turned into nausea which in turn became full on MS by the time I was 6 weeks :hic By week 10 the symptoms had eased, I was worried something was wrong (i thought symptoms disappearing couldn't be good!) but in fact seems normal that MS eases around week 10. I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and babs is doing just fine! (if only s/he would turn!!) Best of luck! :thnk
Joleigh Posts: 4242
From 9 weeks onwards I wasnt nauseous & tiredness subsided. By 11 weeks I was full of beans and I still am! (until it gets to about 10pm). I never suffered with serious morning sickness though TG.
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Mine stopped at 10 wks 3 days, and came back again today :o(
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
I lost ms in week 10/11 and it came back with a vengeance in wk 12 lasting until 14 + 3. Very individual, I guess!
mamadotie Posts: 884
My nausea gradually faded between 9 and 10 weeks, and then only occurred occasionally between 11-13 weeks. Haven't had it since.