Anyone ever bought from dressesonlinesale.co.uk ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StellaBella Posts: 432
Hi all, I have just come across this website, and they have the most beautiful bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses, but is it too good to be true... has anyone had any experience of them
amanditarj80 Posts: 1
Do not buy from them! I bought dresses for a wedding and has been over a month and nothing was delivered, I emailed, went to live chat and nothing was answered to me. the people there have no clue where is my order or if I'll ever get it, and when asked for refund they just ignore you! Crooks do not waste you money
alemap83 Posts: 35
Hi Amanditarj80, Did you receive your dress yet?? It says on the website that it takes a month for delivery as the dresses are made to order. I'm in love with a dress on the website but I haven't purchased it yet. I'll like to hear your feedback first tho.. Thanks,..
legend11 Posts: 49
Hi, I dealt with these - I ordered my wedding dress, bridesmaids dress and flower girls dress - after 5- 6 weeks I still had not received them. All my initial emails and live chat were responded to - I was told to be patient, the dresses were in "production," eventually they stopped responding to my emails. In the end I opened a complaint with Paypal who recovered my money. It really was a horrible, stressful experience. I really would warn against ordering from them. If you're looking for reasonably price wedding dresses there is a girl on ebay called sarah kate bridal who sell sample designer dresses - it might be worth a look. I ordered my dress from them on Wed - its already been dispatched and the lady was really lovely to deal with. I'll update this when it arrives re quality etc. Hope this helps :)
windy1 Posts: 1
I bought some dresses for my bridesmaids and I LOVED :xxx them! We got so many compliments on the dresses. The dresses were very well made and the only bad thing I can say is that they were a little long, but that was no big deal. All the girls in my wedding ranged in size....tall, short....large busted, small busted...the dress looked good on all of them. We ordered the dress in chocolate brown...was a nice rich color. Highly suggest this dress! But it is a little later for the expected time. anyway, i love them.