Anyone ever hear of 'Way With Words'?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soulful Posts: 1697
Hi Has anyone heard of the company 'Way With Words'? They are a transcription service and they employ people all over the world to work from home transcribing radio and tv interviews into word format. I applied for a job with them a few weeks ago and was given 3 different tests to take. They were interviews and some were alot harder than others. I passed all 3 and have been put forward for their training programme. I did a bit of research on google and they supposedly have a rigorous application and training process for candidates to complete. Has anybody applied for a transcription job with this company and got through or not? I have a feeling they are legit as they don't ask for a fee to join but there are so many scams I have run into online that promote themselves as data-entry and transcription agencies & companies so it's hard to tell the good from the bad at times. My understanding of this company is that the pay is not great to start with for the 3 month probationary period but it rises significantly once completed. Thanks O:o)
theoracle Posts: 7664
Yes, they are legit, I have heard about them through the 'I am a work at home mum' website www.iamawahm.com - they also have other work at home opportunities listed if you want to have a look. I don't know about the way with words pay structure, sorry.
soulful Posts: 1697
[quote="theoracle":5quikz37]Yes, they are legit, I have heard about them through the 'I am a work at home mum' website http://www.iamawahm.com - they also have other work at home opportunities listed if you want to have a look. I don't know about the way with words pay structure, sorry.[/quote:5quikz37] Thank you will have a look x O:o)