Anyone ever used a wall decal?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Evening ladies, In a home decoration at the moment, spotted these and would love to give them a go..anyone every used one/have any tips or advice? Some of them are 'interesting', shall we say, but they're funky too!!
MrsAtobe Posts: 1158
Just go slow putting them on and you'll be fine!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
We have some in our dining area. They really brighten the place up. They are really easy to work with. When I worked in retail we used to have to put a slightly different kind on the windows and they were a nightmare. The ones we got you can peel them back a bit and re-place them if you make a mistake so very forgiving. Also we rent and while we are allowed to decorate we have to return it to the way it was if we move out so these are perfect. Peel and go
KeepSchtum Posts: 85
Ah, now you've made me want them for my little girl's room!
mrsw2 Posts: 289
I've been wanting one for the top of my stairs for ages, a tree or something branchy. They look great. Just have to get my hubby to plaster it first O:|
christmasbaby Posts: 100
They're lovely, definitely going to order some of them, thanks :)
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
@Christmasbaby, the kids ones are particularly lovely!!!!
christmasbaby Posts: 100
Yeah that's what I was looking at!! Just difficult to choose, just have a small room so don't want to over do it :) Thanks again!
Cudsxxx Posts: 208
Hi I ordered this one last week Cxxx
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
[quote="LittleLily":1bz3g4p3]We have some in our dining area. They really brighten the place up. They are really easy to work with. When I worked in retail we used to have to put a slightly different kind on the windows and they were a nightmare. The ones we got you can peel them back a bit and re-place them if you make a mistake so very forgiving. Also we rent and while we are allowed to decorate we have to return it to the way it was if we move out so these are perfect. Peel and go[/quote:1bz3g4p3] Would they be easy to remove even if they're on for a while? We are in the same situation.