Menu

Anyone ever used NoNo hair removal thingy?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
Seen them advertise this on Tv this morning. I'm intrigued. Anyone used it before or have any reviews? Seems to have good reviews online but not sure if they are marketing based so would like an unbiased opinion...
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
What I love about all those hair removal ads, is I bet the models had their legs waxed before using the stuff - their legs look "too perfect" after allegedly using the product. So with this No-No thing, surely there would be some sort of temporary mark on the leg immediatley afterwards? Just think what your skin would be like, if you (even lightly) rubbed a nail file/pumice stone over your skin, it would leave some sort of mark, before disappearing. I'd also love to know if anyone has used them before. I saw the ad on one of those teleshopping channels before - my embarressingly ultimate guilty pleasure, and 99% of the stuff is utter sh*te too, but ye gotta laugh at it!! :o0 :o0
Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
I know. I don't know what the effects would be but I am a total baby when it comes to waxing and would love something a bit easier. I'm really considering ordering the trail to see how it goes!
[quote="Bride2be040812":k2qgvf83]I know. I don't know what the effects would be but I am a total baby when it comes to waxing and would love something a bit easier. I'm really considering ordering the trail to see how it goes![/quote:k2qgvf83] Oh, I didn't know you could get a trial, how do you go about that?
mamajen Posts: 2263
have a look on amazon, the reviews are terrible and people have had a hard time getting their money back when they weren't happy with the trial.
Uh-oh!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Here's a thread from the other day about it viewtopic.php?f=20&t=363788