Anyone experiencing MOOD SWINGS??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bumpytwo Posts: 50
hi all, just wondering am i the moodiest person on earth.. seems to be every second day i am in a mood! like yesterday i was in great form, top of the world :o)ll but today i am fit to kill someone, face like thunder, do not cross me kinda of mood? is this normal? some days im weepy, which i can understand hormones etc. but other days i go home from work, im nice as pie for a few mins then my mood just changes out of nowhere?? i cant understand it, im apologising constantly to OH for snapping at him, i feel horrible when im like this. Im irritable and get annoyed very easily. :o( does anyone else experience moods like these, or should i get help??? :o(
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
I CANT BELIEVE YOURE SAYING THIS!!! IM NOT F***ING MOODY!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 oh lord, the moodswings bumpytwo! If im not bawling in Bondi Rescue, Im raging cos some person has parked their car infront of our house on our garden. Id say dh is so over hearing me give out about absolutley everything, then being nice as pie two minutes later!
adelz Posts: 3088
So glad to see this, poor dh gets alot of mood swings this wk in particular....I seem to be ok in the day and then when Im heading into work in the eve time I just out of nowhere could take the head off of him :o0 For no reason!!!! They are great to us aren't they....
bumpytwo Posts: 50
[quote="shaggin wagon"]I CANT BELIEVE YOURE SAYING THIS!!! IM NOT F***ING MOODY!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 thanks for the replies girls. glad to know im not the only moody cow out there.... :o0 thankfully today the mood is good, OH wil be safe >:o) have a good wkend :wv
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
YES! Especially in the evenings :weep
Emme Posts: 4735
No I never get them :o( :wv :o( >:o( >:o( :action31 :) >:o( :yelrotflmaosmilie: :hyper: :o( :o( :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I'm like a demon these past few days! Am sure being constantly sick isn't helping but there were lots of tears yesterday and today I just keep seeing red >:o( :o0