Anyone experiencing this?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hereshoping Posts: 354
Morning girls Im 8 weeks and yesterday and today Im really really sore and tender down the very bottom of my stomach. Its really uncomfortable and even when I walk its very sore. last night I was getting sore twitches down low on my right side, today I just feel so tender and bruised almost. Does anyone know what this is and is it normal??? Thanks girls
Topolino Posts: 1659
I had that from the start. It was sort of just above my pubic bone. It wasn't extremely painful though, so if yours is then I'd ask the doctor. Mine was more uncomfortable and stitch like. I still get it now but I think it's the weight of the bump at this stage.
Thanks Topolino. Mine is above the pubic bone too and I suppose it would be kind of like a stitch......Im due to go for my first visit this day next week so maybe I'll hang on till then unless it gets worse of course. Thanks again :thnk
Topolino Posts: 1659
I'd say it's nothing to be worried about but mention it anyway. Thinking back mine was sore twitches like you described originally. Good luck at your visit. Maybe it's twins like me!!!
Cheers! Twins! :eek Gosh!! Im having a hard enough time coming to terms with the fact that I might be having one!!!! :o0 :o0 Good luck with the rest of yor pregnancy!! :wv
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
[quote="Topolino":2ey3uh6k]I had that from the start. It was sort of just above my pubic bone. It wasn't extremely painful though, so if yours is then I'd ask the doctor. Mine was more uncomfortable and stitch like. I still get it now but I think it's the weight of the bump at this stage.[/quote:2ey3uh6k] I have the exact same thing, i get it more when i walk, its like a bad stitch. I asked GP and she said it was ligaments stretching and nothing to worry about. It does get painful though.
oirish Posts: 1541
I get this too if I stretch or sneeze or cough, like a horrible stitch but in the wrong place !! It's just ligaments stretching :)
baboon Posts: 202
I get that too but I thought it might be from puking.. When I retch I think my insides will fall out!
oirish Posts: 1541
oooh good point baboon - especially when you've nothing in your tummy to get up :( I feel they are different type of cramps though, i get a very specific "stitch" and then the cramps from getting sick. barrel of laughs this pregnancy business :o0