Anyone fancy going to George Michael next Weds?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
Hi all, myself and DH are going to see Georgious next Weds (6th june) in the RDS. Anyway, I won't go into the whole story but DH ended up with 4 spare tickets. He just wants rid of them at this stage so is selling them for €75 each (think they were €95 including booking fee). If anyone's interested let me know, we're based in Swords but he works in the IFSC if that's easier.
Rubee Posts: 483
Hi there, do you still have them? I would deffo be interested. Thanks K
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:39ase73z]I'd say you'd have more luck chick if you posted this in the Buy & Sell forum!! I'm going on the Thursday night!![/color:39ase73z]
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Christmas B":35owey5l][color=indigo:35owey5l]I'd say you'd have more luck chick if you posted this in the Buy & Sell forum!! I'm going on the Thursday night!![/color:35owey5l][/quote:35owey5l] eh...me too are you on the Pitch??
[quote="Mama Dora":2z2ptx5l][quote="Christmas B":2z2ptx5l][color=indigo:2z2ptx5l]I'd say you'd have more luck chick if you posted this in the Buy & Sell forum!! I'm going on the Thursday night!![/color:2z2ptx5l][/quote:2z2ptx5l] eh...me too are you on the Pitch??[/quote:2z2ptx5l] [color=indigo:2z2ptx5l]I have no idea!! I actually just rang DH there to tell him about Augusta's tickets and he said that he had a surprise for me and that we're going on the Thursday night!! I hadn't a clue!! WOOHOOO!! [/color:2z2ptx5l]
[quote="Christmas B":26r9e46b][quote="Mama Dora":26r9e46b][quote="Christmas B":26r9e46b][color=indigo:26r9e46b]I'd say you'd have more luck chick if you posted this in the Buy & Sell forum!! I'm going on the Thursday night!![/color:26r9e46b][/quote:26r9e46b] eh...me too are you on the Pitch??[/quote:26r9e46b] [color=indigo:26r9e46b]I have no idea!! I actually just rang DH there to tell him about Augusta's tickets and he said that he had a surprise for me and that we're going on the Thursday night!! I hadn't a clue!! WOOHOOO!! [/color:26r9e46b][/quote:26r9e46b] Ah that was so sweet.....I dont know what to do about work the doors open at 5pm :ooh I might pull a sicky
Mrs. K they are still available PM me if you want more info. I find the Buy and Sell forum a bit strange with all the variety of things sold so I thought I'd just ry here first. Sorry, I ruined your surprise Christmas B! Can't wait to go, I think he's brill :)
[color=indigo:1695ed52]Oh shoot Dora, the doors open at 5pm!! Damn, my boss is a wanker about taking time off, plus I'm away the week after!! God I hope we're in seats, are there seats??? Not at all Augusta :wv !!! I'm glad I found out as I was just about to book a hair appointment for that night!!! Tee hee hee!!![/color:1695ed52]
[quote="Christmas B":26z9j5sk][color=indigo:26z9j5sk]Oh shoot Dora, the doors open at 5pm!! Damn, my boss is a wanker about taking time off, plus I'm away the week after!! God I hope we're in seats, are there seats??? Not at all Augusta :wv !!! I'm glad I found out as I was just about to book a hair appointment for that night!!! Tee hee hee!!![/color:26z9j5sk][/quote:26z9j5sk] i think there is seats,I was thinking when we went to Billy Joel it was on the pitch but seated,not sure what way it will be...I will probably sit on the ground if I get tired from standing :-8
These tickets are now sold, thanks.