ANyone feel the cold?? Only 5 weeks gone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

capricorn04 Posts: 527
Hi All.... Just got a positive result yesterday .... woohoo!!!! But was feeling the cold massively last night - anyone have this?? I generally feel the cold, I am warm to the touch, but feel cold inside if that makes sense. I had the same on my last baby, who we lost at 11 weeks O:o) Love to know if anyone experiencing the same or can shed some light :)
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I was freezing throughout the first trimester & I'm not one to feel the cold! Think it's a normal enough symptom! Congrats!!
keabea Posts: 148
I was the same, so so so cold for the first few weeks. It stopped at about ten weeks for me. Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I was freezing my first trimester aswell but not so much now. Congratulations on the BFP, very exciting :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
oh so tired I remember you from the wedding forum - Did you have shoes from Dune?? or at least very pretty shoes for your wedding - we are 7 months married next week :lvs Babydust & Keabea.... Thanks a mill - phew!!! LOL
SweetBabyT Posts: 103
Congrats on your BFP, Please god this LO will be a sticky. Yes i am constantly cold too, an unnatural kind of cold and didnt know what it was but now after seeing this post and the other replies im glad to hear its normal :o0
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="ohsotired":1enn2r09]I was freezing throughout the first trimester & I'm not one to feel the cold! Think it's a normal enough symptom! Congrats!![/quote:1enn2r09] +1 I'm never one to complain about cold but I was like that very early on.
Sheesh Posts: 1129
Hi, Congratulations on the BFP! I also was FREEZING in my first trimester, and used to sleep with 3 duvets on me, one double which also covered hubby and 2 singles just for myself, and I sometimes used to wear my nightgown to bedo out over fleecy pyjamas too. I think it may be common enough to feel cold (just my opinion from what I have heard!). All the best for the next 35 weeks or so. O:o)
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
I'm still freezing....after my pregnancy with DD!! I used to be a fairly warm creature, but god, I can hardly keep the heat in my bones now. I sit on the couch with a slanket over me and I've been going to bed with a hot water bottle and a fleecy blanket over the duvet and even a long sleeved t-shirt some nights. Congrats on your bfp, hopefully summer will come for us all soon!
Sheesh........ that's terrible cold to feel - poor you :( PaniniRoses - I guess its a small price to pay for a beautiful healthy baby O-O