Anyone finding is hard to start?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Hi guys, Had myself all revved up to start Jan 01 and even though busting out of clothes after deliberately over indulging at xmas,(cos I would be dieting all year!) now finding it really hard to start. Commuting an hour each way to work at the mo so finding it impossible once I get home, starving, to eat and set off again. Please please tell me someone else feels my pain?????
garran9 Posts: 4401
Oh, I feel your pain! However, I just look at a photo of myself that I hate the most and cringe :o( O:|
FutureMrsL Posts: 231
Has it inspired you to start Garran9?
garran9 Posts: 4401
As regards, healthy eating , yes!! Exercise starting on Monday when my aerobics classes resume!!
CoraCora Posts: 170
I have a really dreadful fat photo of myslef to stick to the fridge door...hopefully that will help
rathkenny Posts: 936
I have a little note book that I'm using as my food diary (I'm doing WW) and I keep my worst, fattest photo ever in there. The note book comes everywhere with me so if I'm feeling tempted I look at the photo it reminds me why I'm doing it! :wv
Chick Flick Posts: 498
Rathkenny thats a great idea ! was going to stick one on the front of the fridge but then again I want to keep away from the fridge :o0 Cant wait until the classes resume next week and just get back into it again