Anyone for WESTLIFE??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vic Posts: 271
I just got my tickets!!! :o)ll They are selling like wildfire! I cant wait!! :D
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Personally I would rather get my wisdom teeth removed without anaesthetic than go to a Westlife concert, but if you like them I'm glad you managed to get tickets
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
I'm going too, but I'm going to Belfast the week before with Mini Me. My friend here at work and her 5 friends are going to dublin.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Just got my tickets for Millstreet :o)ll O-O :o)ll
I cant wait! I just know when they sing 'flying without wings' that they are singing it to me!! :lol: :lol: Im going to Millstreet aswell kwsbride!! Theres five of us going on the Saturday night. We are sitting in block B. I was hoping to be nearer the stage but what harm!! I cant believe they sold out so fast! I was online at 9.20!
MrsCranberry Posts: 297
Do you know what? I despise Westlife - always have (although I wouldn't kick Shane out of bed for 'ating crisps!) However, I bought tickets for the last gig in Millstreet in February this year for my Mum as her Christmas pressie. She is MAD into them. As no-one else in their right mind would go with her, I volunteered. On the night, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I admired the fact that they sang live and the energy they put into the show. I really had a good time in spite of my misgivings. And my Mum was over the moon - a mad thing she is, nigh on 70 years of age and screaming like a teenager and up dancing. I still don't like them but I will admit they put on a good show. Luckily I was able to improve my musical cred by heading to see R.E.M. the week after!! :lol:
That is exactly like what happened to me!! I bought the tickets as a surprise for my li'l sis 2 years ago (shes 18 now!) I was the only one that could go to Dublin with her so off we went. I was dreading it! I had to go to a boyzone concert years ago with her- which was a total disaster and I was thinking it would be the same. I was really surprised- they are actually really good in concert! Since then I really like them. I love their version of 'you raise me up'. I also love 'flying without wings' - this was played at our wedding and I was singing it to my hubby!!
scarlett Posts: 262
hi girls, are all tickets sold, promised daughter that we could go next year...
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
scarlett, they are playing 5 nights in the point and there are plenty of tickets left, i got 4 today for my little girl and my younger sis.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I was dragged to see them earlier in the year to Millstreet and we were right up the front and got a great view but I just didn't get them. The night itself was great craic with the girls but I have to say it was possible the worst concert I was at - Sorry fans :!: