Menu

anyone get a BFP and not have sore boobs??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
Just wondering, read so many posts here about girls saying they knew they were pregnant as their boobs were really sore. I'm hoping there's some out there who didn't get sore boobs as right now it's about the only 'symptom' that I don't have! I'm testing tomorrow (due AF tomorrow), but I'm driving myself mad in the meantime :o0
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Best of luck for tomorrow - will say a little prayer for you tonight. I don't have sore boobs - the last time I was 5/6 weeks gone before I felt there were 'heavier' but only symptom I had before AF and now is yellow urine (sorry if that is digusting but YOU ASKED :o0 ), alot of CM and felt quite tired in the evenings. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Ducky Posts: 2506
My boobs never hurt of grew much either until after the birth!!
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Sinion":n6q4ui03]Just wondering, read so many posts here about girls saying they knew they were pregnant as their boobs were really sore. I'm hoping there's some out there who didn't get sore boobs as right now it's about the only 'symptom' that I don't have! I'm testing tomorrow (due AF tomorrow), but I'm driving myself mad in the meantime :o0[/quote:n6q4ui03] hiya sinion - i didnt!!! and usually mine are in bits coming up to AF, so i thought it was weird.
thanks guys :xxx the tiredness is unreal, I'm in bed at 8 in the evening all week, the last few days i've been on the verge of puking from around 11am to about 2pm, mad AF cramps for the last few days but no spotting at all, sore bum bone for the last 2 weeks, loads of CM.... the list goes on and on I swear, if this is all in my head I get a BFN Ill sign the papers myself for the men in white coats to take me away :o0 I'm due any day from tomorrow, I ALWAYS get spotting from about 4 days before AF and there's none. Testing tomorrow morning
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
I was talking to my SIL's and told them how I knew I was pregnant was my boobs were so sore and SOOO big...and they told me I was imagining it :-8 that this doesn't happen to WELL into pregnancy.....i.e 4-5 months so I just don't know what to say, as they said it was all “in my head” and they couldn’t be sore or bigger at 5 weeks... I swear I have gone up a size already :-8 but then again I could be imagining it! :-8
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Sinion":2rwuo5g2]thanks guys :xxx the tiredness is unreal, I'm in bed at 8 in the evening all week, the last few days i've been on the verge of puking from around 11am to about 2pm, mad AF cramps for the last few days but no spotting at all, sore bum bone for the last 2 weeks, loads of CM.... the list goes on and on [/quote:2rwuo5g2] it seems to be so different for everybody - i had crazy "out of body" moments, very dizzy standing up and got suspicious when my cheeseburger tasted gross! my boobs are grand and i'm not at all tired, but deffo more weepy, starting to get that daft "awwww isnt that kitty so cute" thing that i always prided myself on avoiding! will be thinking of ya - i'm on hols next week and wont get to WOL so can you pm me and let me know how you go? then i'll get it when i get back! cheers babe -
if I do get a BFP and my boobs get bigger I'll need a bloody crane to keep these bad boys up, they're too big as it is! :o0
will do!!
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
I'm another 2WW'er. I do think everybody is different but I've kinda convinced myself I'm imagining all these symptoms because I am looking out for them IYKWIM :o( My boobs were very sore last Saturday and Sunday (never experienced that before so I know that wasn't in my head :o0 ). They're still a little bit tendered but not half as bad. I'm getting a strong smell of urine :-8 but that could be in my head and my lower tummy feels hard and I feel bloated (but I could just be getting fat :o( ). I also had these pulling pains during the week. I'm very tired in the afternoons and by 9p.m. I'm shattered. My question is, is it too early to have these symptoms because I could be imaging them.