Menu

anyone get a BFP and not have sore boobs?? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
when are you due? I've had those pulling pains too
Sassy Posts: 2269
Good luck with the testing tomorrow. It all looks good. The only symptoms i had before getting my BFP was Af cramps and tiredness, which i still have. Fingers crossed for you. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Oh my god, will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, just back from hols and only seeing the post now :wv
Ferdi Posts: 704
Hi Ladies, not too early for the symptoms - I was wrecked tired - literally unconscious on sofa at 10 pm and had the worst AF pains ever. Also always had spotting a couple of days before AF. Only copped something was amiss when AF didn't arrive on date due. Had a majorly bloated tummy too - we were on our way to wedding and DH said I looked as if I was pregnant - still didn't click that I could be. Did test on AF due date + 2 days and BFP. So wishing you all the best of luck and sending you loads of baby dust :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
thanks a mil guys, will let you know tomorrow. yeh my tummy is really bloated too, spending every evening walking around the house with the buttons on my trousers open, very sexy :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Sinion":w0yhjhlf]thanks a mil guys, will let you know tomorrow. yeh my tummy is really bloated too, spending every evening walking around the house with the buttons on my trousers open, very sexy :o0[/quote:w0yhjhlf] Will definitely log on at home tomorrow to see if any news
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
I'm not due to test until next week O:| O:| Is it the first reponse test you can get to test 4 days b4 AF? Best of luck Sinion :babydust:
yeh that's the one, I'm due tomorrow and I decided after the last few BFNs of the previous months that I was going to wait til the actual day so that I wouldn't risk seeing them again. It's literally killed me to wait this long, I will be devestated if I'm not :o(
feel awful this afternoon, like i'm getting the flu or something. All dizzy and lightheaded and spaced. Really hope it's not just an infection that's giving me all these 'symptoms' :o( feel like my lunch is about to come back up too :o(
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Sinion":1bsuvjvt]feel awful this afternoon, like i'm getting the flu or something. All [b:1bsuvjvt]dizzy and lightheaded and spaced[/b:1bsuvjvt]. Really hope it's not just an infection that's giving me all these 'symptoms' :o( feel like my lunch is about to come back up too :o([/quote:1bsuvjvt] that was me sinion - felt like i had smoked 200 spliffs back to back. oh i'm all excited for u, fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed for ya! xx