Anyone get their BFP while using clearblue fertility monitor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LullaBelle11 Posts: 1159
Hi Girls, I am going to start using the clear blue fertility monitor this month. Does anyone have any success stories from using it? :thnk
ructions Posts: 2689
Yep I did! Got a sticky bean the third month using it. I would definitely recommend it. Even though I was temping and using Fertility Friend etc the monitor helped me a lot. My DH is away a lot too so we didn't have the option of SMEP or just going for it every day!
Thanks sunshiner! I am going to start using it this month. Just waiting on AF to arrive! I can feel the witch arriving!! >:o(
shell1 Posts: 38
Hiya, I had no joy with the monitor had been trying for a while with it, I would highly recommend getting the book taking charge of your fertility once you get used to looking at your fertile mucus and the rest in the book its fab fab fab way :o)ll i got the book and first month trying we got pregnant could not believe it :lvs you understand your body so much with this book i cant describe how good it is. Sometimes those monitors give false readings i dont trust them at all. Good luck with eveything and lots of :babydust: to you :lvs :lvs
Thanks Shell1, Must have a look for that book!