Anyone Getting Dark Hair on their Tummy in Line???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1psgwn13]So from my belly button down (not sure if it goes all the way to the lady garden as I can't see around the bump now) I'm getting a line of dark hairs!!! I also see a few above the belly button!!! Does anyone else have this?? Are we not meant to touch them i.e. wax??[/color:1psgwn13]
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Jesus dont touch them you mad thing,its hormones that all...I dont have a line well I dont think so-cant see either past the mountain :o0 I have fuzzy like hair all over my belly though its kinda cute :lvs
[quote="Mama Dora":k4rnqdv3]I have fuzzy like hair all over my belly though its kinda cute :lvs[/quote:k4rnqdv3] [color=indigo:k4rnqdv3]Fuzzy hair, that's so cute!!! :wv I've noticed that a load of longer blond hairs were appearing on my tum tum in a line the last few months. Then lately, some of them have been turning dark!!! Will they fall out after the baby is born?[/color:k4rnqdv3]
Yes apparently so,has your hair growth slowed down? Mine has on my legs,I had to do them every few days at the start but now its like every 2wks! under arms are still every 2nd day though,I have noticed my arms really hairy and actually my face ive blonde hairs in front of my ears,once they dont turn black im grand...
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Christmas B":1y5z8nww][quote="Mama Dora":1y5z8nww]I have fuzzy like hair all over my belly though its kinda cute :lvs[/quote:1y5z8nww] [color=indigo:1y5z8nww]Fuzzy hair, that's so cute!!! :wv I've noticed that a load of longer blond hairs were appearing on my tum tum in a line the last few months. Then lately, some of them have been turning dark!!! [b:1y5z8nww]Will they fall out after the baby is born[/b:1y5z8nww]?[/color:1y5z8nww][/quote:1y5z8nww] NO! they get worse only joking yeah i got a line of hairs all the way down (past where i could see anyway) they will go away afterwards dont worry it another one of the joys :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bellabella Posts: 2750
I've only developed it recently it's called linea negra MIne does not look normal because it is not straight!!!!!!!!!!!!
[color=indigo:5cj56a98]I'm the same as you Dora, I always wax everywhere but my legs are still as smooth as a baby's bum and I got them waxed 3 weeks ago!! My jing-a-ling and underarms still have the same growth too!! I've noticed the fluff going on on the face too!! Blondy flufflers.... too right as long as they don't go dark!! Oh I'd be a hairy mama then!!! :o0 Oh Clucky I was like "WHAT"!!!!!!! Phew that they do fall out!!! [/color:5cj56a98] :o0
[color=indigo:1hg8n2dv]Hi bellabella, I don't have a skin pigmentation colour change yet, is the change of hair colour the same kind of family IYKWIM!! My hairs are more to one side too rather than straight down the middle!! Does everyone get a line i.e. the skin do you reckon? God I learn new things every day on here!!! It's great!!! [/color:1hg8n2dv]
No not everyone gets the line just like not everyones Belly Buttons pop,mine is still an inny not that I can see into it anyone DH has to tell me :o0
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
I have the hair thing going on too, girls. Am soooooooo tempted to just remove them as I think they look awful whenever I go to consultant or anything, but i'm sure they are well used to seeing hairy tummies... Isnt it so weird the things that happen to your body? Sometimes I just stare at myself in the mirror wondering what on earth is going on!!