Anyone getting invites from the USA?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dezy26ni Posts: 321
Morning girls Just at the stage now thinking of invites. Is anyone getting theirs from the US. If so... What website are u using? Do u know if they send you at proof first (by email)? Have u received them yet? thanks to all, have a nice long weekend d
wannababba Posts: 1161
Hi Ya I got mine from www.featherandink.com aisling who I was dealing with was a dream, everything was sent via email back and forth, no chnarge for postage, I just LOVE my invites, you can design whatever you want really thats what I did. Goodluck with your invitation shopping :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Jenno Posts: 334
I got mine from fairytalevisions.com, Jennifer was lovely to deal with. Sent me proof for each invite (day & evening) for a charge of $20. Invites were with me within 2 weeks of ordering. Delighted with quality of paper. :wv
shala Posts: 1733
I ordered mine from www.fairytalevisions.com They should be arriving in the next few days. I'll let u know what I think when they arrive.
Elegance Posts: 2848
Got mine from weddingpaperdivas.com. Email with proof received and it was perfect. They are being delivered now. Will let you know when they arrive.
ger_ken10 Posts: 25
Got mine from www.princessinvitations.com I'm not sure if they ship to Ireland as I got them sent to family over there. I got samples and they do email proofs....I love them...would defo recommend this company....best of all great prices :o0
Ficidy Posts: 1753
Hi, I'm ordering mine from etsy.com - it has thousands of individual designers and you could end up browsing the site for hours - it's great. I ordered a proof about 2 weeks ago and had it about a week later - they were lovely.
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
[quote="Nov2008bride":2xmcysks]I got mine from fairytalevisions.com, Jennifer was lovely to deal with. Sent me proof for each invite (day & evening) for a charge of $20. Invites were with me within 2 weeks of ordering. Delighted with quality of paper. :wv[/quote:2xmcysks] Same for me - I was thrilled with them!