Anyone gone off chocolate??!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiechick Posts: 1641
Before I got pregnant I was a biscuit and choco-holic!! Since I got pregnant, I can't even look at either chocolate or biscuits!! It's so weird.....! Probably a good thing though so it will stop me stuffing my face with sweet things!! :-8 I see some girls are gone off tea, not me though. Anyone else the same with chocolate and bikkies?
milis Posts: 7998
Nope! I ate a share bag of malteesers yesterday :o0
tilsun Posts: 4506
I've never been a chocoholic but I am definitely less interested in it now. I half think it might be my subconscious helping me to be a bit healthier for baby.
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I don't think it's my subconscious somehow. I tried to eat half a twix about a week ago and it just made me so sick! It's so strange! Dh thinks it's all building up inside me and someday he will come home from work and see me sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with empty wrappers all around me and chocolate smeared all over my face!! :o0
baby2010 Posts: 908
I would have always liked chocolate but would have taken savory over sweet any day but lately I find myself going for the fruit bowl instead of the crisp bag - feels wrong :o0 And I'm loving veg too - has to be the sub-consious cos even though I obviously know that fruit is better than both crisps and choc I never had the willpower!
petunia Posts: 1626
[quote="Blondie_Chick":y4htaro5]Dh thinks it's all building up inside me and someday he will come home from work and see me sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with empty wrappers all around me and chocolate smeared all over my face!! :o0[/quote:y4htaro5] :o0 :o0 Could well happen!! I have always been a chocolate lover but found that when my appetite came back I just wasnt liking the goodies any more! BUT things are nearly back to normal now!!
Diamondz Posts: 2208
so wish I had gone off chocolate :-8 or any of the bad stuff I crave for :-8 Have developed a true love for all things junk food... don't get me wrong I eat the good stuff.. but can't help myself following it up with the bad O:| O:|
baby-bel Posts: 929
I wish I was gone off chocolate, but Im gone the opposite :-8
Loops Posts: 287
I was never big into Chocolate, but couldn't pass a packet of crisps since I got pregnant I cannot stand the smell of crisps.. got serious cravings for apples and oranges in the first 12 wks but now I am loving chocolate.... :o0
red_rubies Posts: 2424
I'm the opposite! I was never really into chocolate before I got pregnant, could take it or leave it, but now I crave it all the time! I just hope after babs is born that I go off it again!!