anyone got this changer?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mamabrod Posts: 830
http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-ri ... 00/type-i/ just looking for feedback :o)ll
mumc Posts: 13
Hi Broodylicious, We were going to get that changer. Pretty much had my heart set on it. Then went to retailer and saw it made up. It wasn't very sturdy and the actual changer at the top sticks out by a few inches at the back. They had a few other changers made up too. We had a look at the Mamas & Papas Willow. It was much more sturdy. We had already got The Alpine cot & it matched really well. The changer arrived last week and it's all made up in our little nursery. It looks great. I'm being a bit long winded! But I really didn't like The Rialto after being 100% sure that we'd get it. Hope this helps! Mumc :wv
Blitz Posts: 583
I have seen it made up in their store too and have to agree its quite delicate!
Thanks girls, unfortunately we are quite limited as we need a cream dresser/changer to match the existing wardrobes....everywhere else seems to just stock white or diff woods....is this a creamy kinda colour in reality? will have a look at willow one now...
mumc Posts: 13
It's ivory, so not creamy. The willow is more ivory too. It's hard to get sorted. O:|
[quote="mumc":1fsy8yp3]It's ivory, so not creamy. The willow is more ivory too. It's hard to get sorted. O:|[/quote:1fsy8yp3] I thought Ivory is like an off white? yeah its headwrecking sorting this stuff! O:| O:| O:|