anyone had or having their wedding in cruzzos

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

groomdublin2007 Posts: 6
hi just wondering what you are doing or what you did for music in such a small venue.time is ticking by fast and the stress is starting to creep in.thanks
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Here is some info on a link i found,try another search.HtH http://weddingsonline.ie/discussion/vie ... ht=cruzzos
nov_star Posts: 78
I've eaten in Cruzzo's before... it's a beautiful location, really special, but I wasn't overly impressed by the food. However, my parents were at a wedding there last week (during the really great weather) and said it was the most perfect location... it made for a very special wedding. They didn't comment either way on the food, but the location is stunning...
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
I went to a wedding there in April - they had athree peice band in the downstairs part of the resturant - the dancefloor was quite small but was fab none the less! Ps - I thought the food was fab - had the triple baked goats cheese thingy & the steak - was all cooked to perfection! - Although the other thing on the menu was whole sea bass & it came whole & a few people ordered it & then didn't like that it came whole (even though the menu had it clearly stated!)
groomdublin2007 Posts: 6
thanks for the replies.thanks knockers.im getting abit worried about the size of the stage in cruzzos.id say three is the max size for a band there.the food no matter what the quality is going to be better than most hotel rubber chicken
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Yeh it was a bit small & they were almost on the dance floor! The band was a singer a guitar player & keyboards - I'd say there wouldn't be much room for drums!! - yeh defo better than rubber chicken (thankfully i'm not having chicken on my menu!!)