Anyone haggle with bridal studio drogheda?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppet56 Posts: 977
Was in here recently and would really recommend them - i was there for bridesmaid dresses - they had a fab selection! just wondering did anyone get a good deal - any discounts thrown in?
GoldStar Posts: 775
I used Bridal Studio, but didn't get very far with haggling!!!!! Probably just me though!
mamam Posts: 724
I got mine n bmaids dresses in Bridal Studio haggled a bit wouldnt recommend them though sorry
oh why wouldnt you recommend them?
mamam Posts: 724
Sorry I have a few reasons they were lovely at start not nice after everything orderded, bmaids dresses wernt pressed when picked up, my main thing was my sis was my bmaid they orderded the wrong size dress for her ended up the zip broke evening of my wedding ruined the day for her, I had a few other issues sorry I just couldnt recommend them
oh gosh thats awful! they were really nice the other day but i wouldnt like to order if they change their attitude..... i had similar situation with place i was gonna order my wedding dress from and actually went elsewhere purely based on her attitude so i know where you are coming from
adorabelle Posts: 880
Is that the place across from Bru? If so I couldnt be too keen on them, my friend used them and initially they where good but got a bit shoddy afterwards. Wrong sizes ordered, wrong lenghts ordered - BM dresses and as for the younger girl - I really didnt like her attitude. That said they got it together in the end and the dresses where fab on the day, price wise I believe they where expensive and not keen to haggle. Hope I have the right place after all that!!!
oh gosh i am starting to get worried about them now! :o(
adorabelle Posts: 880
Ohhhh dont be worried, the dresses where fab in the end, the issues seem to be the same so at least you know in advance..... To be honest its stress you dont need, have you seen the dresses anywhere else?
no havent seen them anywhere else - i really want them to be perfect! one of dresses will need v little altering and one other is flower girl - surely they cant screw it up?