Anyone haggle with bridal studio drogheda? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adorabelle Posts: 880
The best thing to do would be to order the dresses from them and get the alterations done elsewhere. My friend ordered a flowergirl dress from them too and it was perfect and beautiful, just be very particular when ordering the BM dress and make sure you call them afterwards to verify the order - be very specific. Didnt mean to freak you out.....
poppet56 Posts: 977
Thanks a million - will bear that in mind O-O
gouganebride09 Posts: 557
I got my wedding dress from there and they are lovely to deal with . No probs at all, and haggle away!!
did you haggle with them? i was beginning to worry cos they seem lovely
gouganebride09 Posts: 557
yes I got free shoes with my dress and a good bit off accesories
cheekywife2011 Posts: 1076
Hi Girls Just had to post on this one anyone using this shop please be very careful a friend of mine ordered her bridesmaids dresses from here and when the arrived in they were 2 sizes too small for the bridesmaids the shop refused to take any responsibility for this my friend was very upset and they were extremely unhelpful and didnt want to know as far as they were concerned they ordered the right sizes, my friend had to get the dresses altered herself she is not long back from honeymoon but i hope she will take some kind of action against them
Oh gosh i am really having second thoughts about here - how could they not take responsibility? and how could she get them altered up a size?
adorabelle Posts: 880
Me again, I believe most dresses can be let out at least one size - I had that conversation recently when trying on wedding dresses... Seems like a pattern arising in terms of the ordering process with these guys - any luck finding them elsewhere?
mamam Posts: 724
Hi Cheekybride I cant believe they did it to somebody else also unbelievable the same happened me they wouldnt take responsibility either they took the dress out as much as they could but the type of dresses they had they wouldnt go out that much they had the cheek to try n charge €70 for alterations I didnt pay, everybody told me to complain due to zip breaking I didnt damage was already done, Poppet if you are going with them check all sizes before they order them for you by the sounds of it, enjoy your wedding planning god im so jealous love to be doing it all again *)
Thanks girls, oh i am really gonna reconsider...does anyone know any suppliers of sacha james dresses?