Anyone have 2 Sections???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
I was kept in for 5 days after my section on DS, but signed myself out after 4. Does anyone know if they try to keep you in that long on sudsequent sections?
only deadly Posts: 491
Hi Mrs C at last I ahve ahd 2 sections and I was kept in 4 night on second one as the fifth day they take stiches out but My friend cried and cried and was allowed home after 2 days and brought back in to take stitches out but lived beside hospital but I would def just see how you pan out as the after pains on second baby can be quite sore and I was glad of the diaphine for a couple of days I hope it works out the way you want .. xx
only deadly Posts: 491
Hi Mrs C at last I ahve ahd 2 sections and I was kept in 4 night on second one as the fifth day they take stiches out but My friend cried and cried and was allowed home after 2 days and brought back in to take stitches out but lived beside hospital but I would def just see how you pan out as the after pains on second baby can be quite sore and I was glad of the diaphine for a couple of days I hope it works out the way you want .. xx
funkyfish Posts: 7626
hi there :wv you haven't long to go now. gud luck. let me know what you have.
mammak Posts: 489
Hey Mrs c I've had 2 sections, d/ch self at 3 days on both - had dissolvable stitches so there was no need to take them out. Def say the 2nd section was a lot easier, was driving from 8days and not a bother after 2 weeks - think my body was preraper more for it. Best of luck :xox :xox :xox
jmeath Posts: 5740
My mam had section on me 23yrs ago and one on my sister last year...she w kept in 5 days on my sister but it was a big operation (a few complications)... my friend had an elective section in Aug and got home after 3 days