Anyone have a bugaboo (or know a bit about them?)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Corks Posts: 355
If so, I have a few questions!! I will wait to see if anyone replies before I post my long question!!! Energy is precious these days so don't want to waste it writing a long question unless I know if someone can answer!!!! Cheers
Baby on the brain Posts: 67
Going to get one as well. Have fallen in love with this after my friend recommending it. There are great reviews on the internet. Live abroad so going to see in in reality in 2 weeks in Holland and then will order over the internet. I found a great website in the US where you can email them and ask all about buggies and they answer all your details.
ros Posts: 749
Hiya Corks, We have the bugaboo frog - although there is a new generation of bugaboos out now, but it's pretty much the same thing. I find it great - we bought ours second hand 4 years old. If I were to do it over, I wouldn't buy it second hand, I'd buy it new. Ask away! :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are these the ones that are priced like €1000 or something
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
I have the cameleon.it cost E850.I am a huge fan but it can be tricky to fold up under pressure and I do use our maclaren if in town etc. I originally bought the beige top and then got the red one when in Ny( not a huge amount cheaper in the States to be honest.)
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i have thecameloen to, its fab, i have a beige/ beige and also the orange fabric too, happy to answer an questions.
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
We have ours on order and we did a lot of research before we parted with our cash. We went for a beige base and a chocolate brown top all in canvas fabric. Ask away cause I took it for a long test drive all over a few different shops. FP
fantac Posts: 4109
hello all - we've been given a frog by bro and sis in law. TBH i can't see what the fuss is about, they dont fold up small, the wheels are not suitable for anything but smooth road and pavement and they are TINY, cant imagine bubs fitting in it for longer than about 9 months. the other SIL has given us a Mountain Buggy (they're finished making babies, so were getting LOTS of gear) and imho, it outstrips the bugaboo, by miles. in fairness, they do cost the same (ludicrously expensive), but i really dont think we'll be using the bugaboo at all. if we were buying for ourselves, we'd deffo be having a cheaper model!
Idina Posts: 1289
I haven't got one but have been researching and I don't really like them (I did at the begining but I think it was a fashion thing!) the material seems very hard in them, they are not easy to fold, I have gone off 4 wheelers anyway. Much prefer the quinny buzz with Dreami carrycot.