Anyone have a list for Mt. Carmel?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emme Posts: 4735
Hi there, have gotten nothing from the hospital yet - not so much as a price list! Just wondering if anyone has any? Thanks, Emme
leopardess Posts: 906
i was given this by my clinic and as for list do you mean stuff you need to bring with you? Maternity Price List from May 2008 Normal Delivery only One Night Package Price Private 4,658 Semi-Private 4,404 Two Night Package Price Private 5,278 Semi-Private 4,856 Three Night Package Price Private 5,899 Semi-Private 5,307 The above Packages Include: : Accommodation : Delivery Fee (use of Delivery Unit) : Fee towards Paediatrician and Anaesthetist On-Call Service : Baby Care : Epidural Apparatus : Pharmacy Charges : Physiotherapy Charges : Laboratory Tests
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
i haven't got anything from the hospital, although i'm a few weeks behind you Emme. Did you get any lists of what to bring? I saw your other post on sheets, I would have presumed Mount Carmel would supply them! Or maybe not!!!
leopardess Posts: 906
forgot to say emme as far as im aware you go to mount carmel at 30 weeks and book in with them so i would presume that is when you'll get the info you want/need
esb Posts: 122
:wv No list as far as Im aware,Ive less than 3weeks to go but they will send you your invoice for your booking deposit at 30 or so weeks.I posted the new prices before which have increased roughly by 300.
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
ESB - not long for you to wait !! Do you pay the full amount when you get the invoice? Or does your insurance pay its part - just wondering how it works?
seabride Posts: 137
i had a baby in Mt Carmel a month ago and will get the new prices for you. you don't need to bring any sheets, blankets, nappies, cotton wool for baby just baygrows and vests and pjs for yourself. they supply you with sanitary towels as well so you don't need your own.
seabride Posts: 137
One Night Package Price 2009 prices Private 4,658 now €4845 Semi-Private 4,404 now €4580 Two Night Package Price Private 5,278 €5490 Semi-Private 4,856 €5050 Three Night Package Price Private 5,899 €6095 Semi-Private 5,307 €5520
holidaygal Posts: 83
Emme, I'm in Mount Carmel too and the 1st I heard from them was at about 29 weeks when I got a 1 line invoice for €2,000. When I paid it I got a 1 line receipt... that's it so far! I did get info from my consultant though. If you are in Landscape they will give you some info.
holidaygal Posts: 83
Also, congratulations Seabride! I hope all is going well for you and your LO. Thanks for the info, I didn't realise we didn't need to bring those things.