Menu

Anyone have any remedies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
for cystitus (sp!) a quick fix??? its only just came upon me in the last hour im sitting on the couch and its all i can think about- constantly have the urge to go to the toilet, but its only a trickle but extremely painful!! Dont have any water to drink, have ran out and forgot to pick some up at shop- i know cranberry juice is meant to be good or those cystopurin sachets= dont think i have any. Any ideas?
windycity Posts: 2241
Chamomile Tea! anti inflam goes straight into your bladdeer- warm.. its the only thing that worked for me..drink buckets of it..... out 5 t bags in a mug at a time. give it an hour or less
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
cool thanks for that windycity, i just checked my cupboard- was full sure i had some but i dont but i have chinese green tea- rich in antioxidants and im going to give that ago, im drinking some boiled water that i chilled- we have some in our tanks just no mains! Hopefully it might work! will give anything a try !
windycity Posts: 2241
Green tea has natural caffine - acidic. could make things worse... def try get the chamomile tea. Feel better x