anyone have real tiredness as an early pregnancy symptom?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsMoojez Posts: 374
feeling exhausted today after a long nights sleep and was tired over the weekend too- I'm 7 DPO. I havent had any dip in temps and my temp has remained high- just praying for a BFP this month!!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hi Nic - I had what you would call extreme exhaustion in the early stages - up to about 14 weeks and that was so tough !! I had noticed it as an early symptom very early on, and then I got a few dizzy ''turns'' also. Good Luck and hope this is your month MrsNoc
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi Nic - I'm not sure on this one as I remember sleeping for Ireland on our honeymoon but I don't know if that was just from all the hype of the wedding or the fact that I had just conceived!! Tiredness definately seems to be the most common symptom of early pregnancy so fingers crossed!! Best of luck!!
exhausted today- 7 DPO. i'm praying that this will be our month. Very tempted to start testing from Wednesday (9DPO)- do you think i should hold out until Thursday or Friday?
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I'm not good on this TBH as I don't have regular cycles unfortunately!! I think you're meant to wait until your AF is due though?? I know I was a disastor doing tests as I was just doing them all the time - think I had an addiction!!
so_clear Posts: 397
If you can hold out til AF due date maybe you'll get a stronger / more reliable result? It'd also help you to try and put it out of your mind so you're not constantly testing and driving yourself nuts. The best of luck - hope you do get your BFP this month!! :thnk
Corks Posts: 355
Hi Nic - for a few days before I got my BFP I was absolutely exhausted and for a few days after.............but I got over it. When doc confirmed it he asked what symptoms I had, when I told him how tired I was he said sometimes exhaustion can show before a BFP even arrives! So you'd never know. Like the others said, I would hold off until Saturday or Sunday if you can, save on any unnecessary disppointment.. Good Luck!
thanks a mill. AF due in 6 days but i wont be able to hold out til then! I'll wait until Friday night maybe :) Dont want to end up being a POAS addict!