Anyone having skin breakouts?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiee Posts: 771
I thought this is a time for glowing clear skin due to no alcohol, early nights and eating well...no such thing, this weekend I got this mysterious looking blotch on my right cheek and today that is gone but I seem to have a few spots around my cheeks and chin, usually my skin is quite good. Any recommendations? :-8
hugo087 Posts: 315
Hi Blondiee for the last 7 weeks or so i've had breakouts on my neck. I always cleanse tone and moistureise my skin every day and this didnt seem to do any good! Last weekend my sister recommended rubbing elizabeth arden eight hour cream on the affected areas and I have seen a great change in one week! Hope this helps Hugo087
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
oops double post...
Beaubelle Posts: 741
I feel your pain!!!!... I have been getting spots on my face and chest for the past few weeks, and my pores seem bigger for some reason. It's really annnoying... Have just changed my moisturiser to something less greasy so hopefully that will make a difference... Roll on amazing pregnancy skin!!
Mumslove Posts: 528
On my 1st pregnancy I had glowing skin and hair, it was great!! This time around my skin is really spotty on chest,face and neck and my hair is WILD!!! Its so dry. Its early days so im hoping it gets better as I'll have no hair by the time the baby arrives as Im so sick of looking at it