Anyone having weird dreams/doing silly things?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
Im surprised it took this long for the silly things to start. Ive noticed in the past week or less that Im doing the oddest things, like after sweeping the floor, putting the dirt into the clothes bin, when making dds breakfast putting an empty bowl into the microwave, putting the orange juice into the press with the cups, my h2b was laughing at this yday as had seen it first and sent me into the kitchen to see where I put the orange juice. They may not sound too strange but its funny and embarrasing when other people witness it. My spelling has gone to the dogs. I was spelling drawer "droor" the other day after asking someone is that how you spelt it. How embarrasing Im having alot of very realistic dreams too such as, I had a dream we got a set of chested drawers for dds room from someone to put into her new room, I was sitting on the couch yday and asked h2b "whose giving us the chested drawers again" ? Obviously he hadnt a clue what I was on about, I soon realised it was all a dream. last night I had a dream I went to the doctors for a check up and he told me pregnancy was grand but it wasnt "viable" and within the next 4 days it'll all be over. I was absolutely balling in my dreams and mortified because I'd also broken up with my h2b which was devastating too as I was dealing with the loss on my own. I slowly woke up thinking it was real and lay in bed thinking to myself what am I going to do? how am I going to deal with this? Am I bleeding yet? Slowly I realised it was all a dream and was tempted to ring H2B to see if it was real or not. I am still freaked out by it all, but was very much reassured when I felt my tummy and could feel my stomach all hard on one side where the little babs was gathering. What dreams are you having and what silly things have you done?
Diamondz Posts: 2208
I haven't done too many stupid things - yet!! Although in saying that I had to be reminded by DH that yes the Wooly Mammoth is extinct while watching Ice Age on saturday :o0 :o0 I did have really weird dreams earlier in pg and some really awful ones - I had a recurring dream that I was back living with DH in the house I grew up in.. but that my mother had been murdered in one of the bedrooms so we didn't go in there!!! completely freaked me out!!!!
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
lol thats hilarious about the mammoth! i'm defo doing ridiculous things! this morning while getting ready i realised i had left my makeup bag in DH's car - he works 1hr30mins from the house! so i thought "panic not - you just bought foundation yesterday, that'll be enough" - but oh no that'd be too easy - i went to look for it and then realised i had thrown it out in the recycle bin last night!!!!! NOT a good start to the week. i keep forgetting words!! i'll be mid conversation and can't think of a word all of a sudden - last week it took me two days to think of the word "justified" !!!! WTF?!?!! and lastly yes my typing is also SHOCKING. i keep misspelling things but am too lazy to correct myself. was talking to my brother on msn the other night and at one point he said "i have no idea what that sentance means!!"
milis Posts: 7998
I reversed into a colleague's car last week because I forgot to look behind me :-8
Salander Posts: 1639
had a dream my bil who is staying with us at the moment came into our room and tried to get into bed with me so I ended up in the hallway fighting him with a stick! wtf? cant find a thing in the house even though i will have had it in my hand two seconds before! cant remember words or what i was talking about - it can be quite frustrating for a chatterbox like me! :o0
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
Worst dream I've had is that I gave birth to a cat :eek :eek :eek Understandable though as my bloody cat went into heat again after only having kittens in May and I have been doing my nut finding homes for the kittens and booking her in for op (all fine now - kittens happy in new homes and cat having her op today!) Dream still freaks me out though!