Menu

Anyone in Naas want to join us?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ott Posts: 3920
[url:17b7w0ny]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=271260&start=0[/url:17b7w0ny]
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Good thinking to put it on here, more traffic!!
longbride Posts: 95
Hi Ladies! Just seeing this now - I'm in Naas too and would love to meet up for a chat and possibly a O-O ! Now all we need is a place and time! :)
I'm free any evening really so am easy enough!
I'm free most evenings too so whenever suits everyone else!
Ali2010 Posts: 347
Free most evenings as well, pity we didn't do this earlier in the year - could've started a walking club! (she says knowing that getting herself off the couch and into a tracksuit is a mean feat!) I'm definitely a blow in (here 2 yrs!), so relying on a local to suggest a decent place for the meet up!
Might I suggest the tapas bar? We were there for the first time last night and it was great. Food was yum and it's lovely and relaxed. Or we could try Lawlors or the bar in the Osprey - they're always good for nice cheap grub. The food in Johnstown is really good aswell. Anyway just throwing a few suggestions out there! I don't really mind where we go! :hyper:
Everyone in work always talking about the tapas bar and never been there! Is that the one at the top of the town near Donegans electrical shop? Don't know name, yellow paint i think? Meant to be great value.
[quote="SorrentoWife":1fm1iwex]Everyone in work always talking about the tapas bar and never been there! Is that the one at the top of the town near Donegans electrical shop? Don't know name, yellow paint i think? Meant to be great value.[/quote:1fm1iwex] Yep that's the one! I can't remember the name now either :-8 We were there last night and it was really nice. Great value too we got 8 dishes of tapas, 5 beers and a dessert for 69 euro (17 euro each) and we were nicely full leaving. It's great for a chat and just to relax - all couches and low lighting. It's great to go somewhere other than the usual chinese/indian/italian/pub grub!
Exactly! Anyone whos been there said its lovely for a casual relaxing night out, you get a taster of loads of stuff and you can sit and chat. Keep meaning to go there but never think of it. We haven't been out in Naas in ages, were away all Aug between wedding and honeymoon. We usually end up going to the same few places when we do go out - v unadventureous! (spelt wrong I think but brain like mush at this stage!).