Anyone In?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ShadowHaven Posts: 146
Anyone else sitting in tonight? I'm not in by choice but by sickness. Boredom is gettin to me!
bondijunction Posts: 805
Me :-) Was at a fundraiser earlier for the animal rescue I help at and then cinema to see Taken. But am now home now watching XFactor. What u at?
belcra Posts: 1097
I'm in :-( Supposed to be at a 40th but DH had to go in his own. I'm pregnant and just overdid it today so too shattered to go. Was going to be my first night out too and people still don't know but a bit disappointed. Just dropped DH off and switched on xfactor now.
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
I'm in too. WTF are the guys wearing? All of their outfits are dire- being back Danni & Cheryl - at least they wore nice clothes
[quote="Twinkle toe":1j77ys8b]I'm in too. WTF are the guys wearing? All of their outfits are dire- being back Danni & Cheryl - at least they wore nice clothes[/quote:1j77ys8b] I know - thought the same when they walked out! Used to love Dannii!
moanna Posts: 1081
I'm in recording x factor as I can't bare the ads so I'll watch later Just saw the start and agree outfits are crap Nicole can't walk in her shoes
[quote="bali":1p6d2hkv]I'm in recording x factor as I can't bare the ads so I'll watch later Just saw the start and agree outfits are crap Nicole can't walk in her shoes[/quote:1p6d2hkv] I let it record for abut 45 mins and then started watching it. Now I can ffwd all the ads! Two weeks ago I started watching it over 35 mins in and there were so many ads I caught up with it on tv.
ShadowHaven Posts: 146
Oh was Taken 2 good? Hope to see it next weekend. Anyone finding the XFactor a bit s hite? It's on in the background here but not paying much attention.
streaks Posts: 3592
I'm here, just back from having a yummy Indian. Sipping wine on the couch now, candles lit and chilled out. Bed soon though as awakensine 7am. Think i'm getting an abcess on my tooth aswell so off to the dentist Monday. Wisdom teeth are evil, I've even had them out and I'm still having trouble :(
[quote="ShadowHaven":drkfjwcm] Anyone finding the XFactor a bit s hite? It's on in the background here but not paying much attention.[/quote:drkfjwcm] Finding it a bit boring- the singers aren't loading my attention in each song - not yet anyway but just at James. The silly thing is that Rylan will probably be the most watchable!