ANYONE IN TALLAGHT NOW?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Can you tell me if it's thundering loud? My pup at home (in Tallaght) is terrified of thunder & I can't get home just yet to give him his tablets - I'm so worried about him - he has a bad heart too (unfortunatly my boss is not a dog lover)
clucky Posts: 26471
NO
JANUARY08 Posts: 37
hi knockers, ya im in tallaght now....its pouring rain, thunder lightening, the electricty went but it seems to be back now....are you far from tallaght cause the traffic is mental, the greenhills road is closed after an accident earlier....hope your pup is ok...my 2 are at home aswell, hopefully keeping each other company....
ainm Posts: 2211
H2B is in the square and they all lost power at 1.45 but are back up and running now
[quote="JANUARY08":aggvmhew]hi knockers, ya im in tallaght now....its pouring rain, thunder lightening, the electricty went but it seems to be back now....are you far from tallaght cause the traffic is mental, the greenhills road is closed after an accident earlier....hope your pup is ok...my 2 are at home aswell, hopefully keeping each other company....[/quote:aggvmhew] Oh F*** - I'm right by the greenhills road - you know Tymon park gates by the traffic lights, I'm just there. What accident? Wheres it closed from?
sun flowers Posts: 3421
oh thank god somebody replied
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Im not far from Tallaght and its so bad-what is it like for JUNE O:| O:| Your poor doggie and mine too cuddled up in a ball in there kennels terrified of the Thunder :o( :o( :o( :o( 1hr and a half left to rush home to our little poochies
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i'm on greenhills road.. thunder isnt too bad now.. lightning started now.. greenhills rd is open...it was a gas leak AGAIN!!..earlier. firemen blocked off a teeny section of the rd where it joins airton road earlier.. xx
JANUARY08 Posts: 37
ya i know it......just heard its back open but the traffic is heavy (it was a gas leak) god i wish i could help you out now....your poor puppy !
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2428pucb]i'm on greenhills road.. thunder isnt too bad now.. lightning started now.. greenhills rd is open...it was a gas leak AGAIN!!..earlier. firemen blocked off a teeny section of the rd where it joins airton road earlier.. xx[/quote:2428pucb] Ah FFS! I know they add on extra onto my bill for all the gas they fecking loose!