Anyone know how to loose the muffin top?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
I hate having one and even with the gyn it aint budging :o( If anyone can gimme tips i'd really appreciate it
lux Posts: 6270
That it probably more diet related. If I feel a bit "puffy" I cut WAY back on carbs and booze, also important to keep slugging on water throughout the day as it helps to keep things moving digestion wise. I find nothing beats running for keeping everything a bit more trim, I love fresh air so I run outside and I swear its better than the gym.
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Some jogging and loads of floor exercises should help.
SaraD08 Posts: 1795
cant recommend couch to 5K enough! it gets you running a full 5k in 7 weeks.... you can down load the app to your iphone or ipod... its brillant :o)ll running will make a huge diffeence :-8
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Go into a pound shop and get a hula hoop. Cheapest bit of gym equipment you'll ever get and you can watch tv while doing it. IT DOES THE JOB!!!! Seriously!!! Just do it during all the ad breaks that come on while you're watching tv and you'll see the difference
teapotty Posts: 2085
I think muffin top and love handles are mainly about diet. -Severely limit or cut out sweet stuff- choc, cake, crisps, fizzy drinks -Cut out alcohol- I don't know if there's science to back it up but I get belly flab when I've been drinking too much and I'm not overweight at all- I think drink goes straight to the gut!!! -Limit your total carb intake (a small carb portion with each meal is fine) and make sure any carbs you eat are whole grain -Cut out anything that makes you feel puffy and bloated -Drink lots of water Get out walking or running or else make sure your gym workout is effective and intense.