Anyone know

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

over it Posts: 2779
which magazine covered Stevie G's wedding?
pluto Posts: 3893
According to this, it's OK Steven Gerrard and Alex Curran [email protected] PA Photo The bride: Alex Curran is an über-WAG whose shopping habits are legendary. The 25-year-old former nail technician and Steven Gerrard have been a couple since 2002. Before dating Gerrard, Curran was involved with businessman Tony Richardson, while Gerrard dated actress Jennifer Ellison. At some point in 2002, Curran and Ellison swapped partners, although Curran is said to have spurned Gerrard's offer of a date three times. In 2006, Curran was arrested over the alleged assault of a teenage girl following a fight at the Shangri-La restaurant in Liverpool. The charges were later dropped. The groom: Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, 27, described by Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of Liverpool arch rivals Manchester United, as "The most influential player in England, bar none." His best man at Saturday's bash was ex-Liverpool team-mate Danny Murphy. Children: Gerrard presented Alex with a £30,000 diamond engagement ring following the birth of the couple's first daughter, Lilly-Ella, now three. Second daughter Lexie arrived a year ago. The girls were bridesmaids on Saturday, reportedly wearing miniature versions of their mother's designer dress. [email protected] PA Photo The match: Alex is reported to have worn a diamond-studded, off-white dress with a long train, designed by Paris-based couturier Elie Saab. Price estimations varied from £60,000 - £150,000. She was also set to reveal a 'more sophisticated' hair style - which probably means the extensions have bitten the dust. Gerrard is said to have worn a smart grey suit. The couple pledged their troth at Cliveden House, Berkshire, backdrop to the Profumo-Christine Keeler scandal in the 1960s. The £500,000 event lasted three days, with guests arriving on Friday for golf and spa treatments followed by dinner. At 1.40pm the next day the toastmaster called the wedding party to the Great Hall for the 30-minute ceremony. On Sunday guests joined the happy couple for a farewell lunch in the spa garden, washing down tiger prawns and grilled artichokes with cocktails. [email protected] PA Photo Guest-list: footballing guests included Michael Owen, Peter Crouch, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp, Rio Ferdinand, Theo Walcott, John Arne Riise, Robbie Fowler and Harry Kewell. Sounds: Gary Barlow tinkled the ivories at the reception. A "famous DJ" kept the party going until 3.30am. The pay off: Steven and Alex have signed a reported £800,000 deal with OK Magazine for the wedding photos. Makes the half-million wedding costs seem a bit less painful, eh? The honeymoon: the happy couple are said to be heading to Florida.
clucky Posts: 26471
its Ok the pics will be in next weeks one cause this week they ar doing JohnTerry
Thank you :thnk
no bother My Jamie and Stevie in the same magazine in suits? i'll be taking that to bed i tell ya
[quote:1fvr1989]My Jamie and Stevie in the same magazine in suits? i'll be taking that to bed i tell ya[/quote:1fvr1989] :ooh And you had the cheek to call me dirty this week >:o)
[quote="brickingit":2hcd2ust][quote:2hcd2ust]My Jamie and Stevie in the same magazine in suits? i'll be taking that to bed i tell ya[/quote:2hcd2ust] :ooh And you had the cheek to call me dirty this week >:o)[/quote:2hcd2ust] I just buy it for the articles :innocent: :innocent:
Yea, sure :o0 :o0