Anyone know where I can hire...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
a flower girl for the day?. Any of ye know of anyone wanting to make a quick buck?. I promise to feed her for the day, but they'll have to collect her themselves as I'll be busy
mad woman Posts: 22106
i'll do it -€1.3billion and thats my final offer :lol: :lol: :lol:
boobies Posts: 1625
Sure if ya started practising yourselves you'd have one by the wedding day :wink:
oooh pudding I love the avatar..
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah jesus cheile make your own I thought your post was about hiring a groom cause I don't think you are bride 2 be at all
cheile Posts: 1202
[quote:1xrgaq9n]i'll do it -€1.3billion and thats my final offer[/quote:1xrgaq9n] We can easily afford €1.3billion and I'm sure you're well worth it but I'm not sure thats going to work as I'm only 5foot and you're around 5"3 or 4, Thanks anyway Puddin, as you can see from my avatar, it doesn't last long enough to have any magical moments :roll: Any other suggestions? I'm really at a loss
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
My daughter could do it, as long as you let me bring her sister and all her cousins too and that we all get fed. Any chance of rooms for us all too? Is it ok if she wears her communion dress?
how about getting a life size cut out of a child and just dressing it in the dress for photo's, you could even hire an actress???
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:2l5hn2le]oooh pudding I love the avatar.. [/quote:2l5hn2le] Thanks Mad Woman, am a divil for sparkly yokes...... Cheile do you really [u:2l5hn2le]have[/u:2l5hn2le] to have one?
[quote:33jfd62x]My daughter could do it, as long as you let me bring her sister and all her cousins too and that we all get fed. Any chance of rooms for us all too? Is it ok if she wears her communion dress? [/quote:33jfd62x] good idea peg, at least that way she would still save rather than pay me €1.3 billion