Anyone know who sells this mirror??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

barbaraann Posts: 1500
[img:10d01gpb]http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/barbaraedwards/MirrorPhoto.jpg[/img:10d01gpb] All joking aside, this image was sent to me with the following message for all women: [b:10d01gpb]Don't forget Breast Cancer Awareness. Check yourself regularly.[/b:10d01gpb] :wv
Crostini Posts: 1105
image isn't working for me..
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
or me
theoracle Posts: 7664
Can you post a link?
Hopefully you can now see the image :-8
Crostini Posts: 1105
ha ha had to take a double take at that!
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Ha ha i want one :o0 :o0
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Husband happen to pop his head around the door & wanted to know what the f u c k was I looking at :o0 :o0 :o0
redroses Posts: 714
:o0 :o0 reminds me of the mirrors in some clothes shops that make you look fantastic, you try the same outfit on at home and its just not the same!!
[quote="redroses":1885iw9d]:o0 :o0 reminds me of the mirrors in some clothes shops that make you look fantastic, you try the same outfit on at home and its just not the same!![/quote:1885iw9d] I often wonder do some shops get their mirrors from the circus - because they seem to give you curves just where you want them or make your legs look really long :o0 .........and then we get home :o0 :o0