anyone live in drogheda?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
just wondering if anyone lives in drogheda, y cousin was in a bad car crash there the other night and was wondering had anyone heard anything about it? his dad is at the hospital but the rest of the family are hard to be found
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I live about 20 mins away but cant remember hearing about it, try googling local drogheda newspapers to see if they have any details. Think one of them is the Drogheda Independent
mammy2be Posts: 257
Hi ya, i live in drogheda, but didn't hear anything about a crash, was it bad? The local paper only comes out on a Wednesday so won't be able to get any info from that. Sorry can't be of more help. do you know where abouts it happened and if anyone else was involved?
thats the thingi have idea. i think it was in drogheda, thats where he is in hospital anyway. he is in a bad way they are waiting to move him t o dubli. god forgive me but the stupid little prat (not so little he is at least 30) should have known better. he went off the road at 120 MPH, not even KM but miles. his back is broken anyway and there is alot more but i dont know what yet, all his dad needs.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
sorry to hear that beanies. hope he's ok. hey have you joinged the dark side yet
whats the dark side?
happybridefor06 Posts: 305
i live in drogheda never heard anything about a crash hope he is ok
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
The darkside.