anyone lost their sex drive

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angel01 Posts: 242
:-8 girlies i had to post it cause im worried about it my and DH havent had sex in about 5-6 weeks, im 10 weeks with our first baby and im wondering if anyone has experienced this Its not a case that i am worried ill harm baby - just more the point i have no interest in it :-8 aprreciate the feedback :wv
goingmad Posts: 657
Hey angel1 - I'm actually gone the other way, We haven't had sex since we found out & it's all I can think about. But I was reading What to Expect When Expecting & they say it that that you could be affected either way & that again in the second trimester it'll all change again! Hang in there hun, you're probably wrecked too at the moment & that won't help it at all.
doolittle Posts: 910
God yeah completley...poor DH :-8 They say the sex drive improves in the second trimester but to be honest I havent found that!! We do it once a week and thats more than enough for me. I love him loads but I ve found its way more uncomfortable now, even with KY Jelly. I keep telling him I m training him for after babs arrives, we wont be able to do it for at least 6 weeks so Im getting him used to that now!
thanks girlies at least i know im not the only one - i really hope it comes back cause i do miss but even the thought of it at the moment just seems like so much hassle :o( i am exhausted at the moment and all i want to do is sleep
[quote="angel01":193cnett]thanks girlies at least i know im not the only one - i really hope it comes back cause i do miss but even the thought of it at the moment just seems like so much hassle :o( i am exhausted at the moment and all i want to do is sleep[/quote:193cnett] Ah pet you poor thing :lvs Make sure you take some time to yourself, even if it is just to take a nap, it'll make all the difference. :xox
[/quote] Ah pet you poor thing :lvs Make sure you take some time to yourself, even if it is just to take a nap, it'll make all the difference. :xox[/quote] thanks going mad - lol im all over the shop you brought tears to my eyes - im an emotional wreck :ooh
[quote="angel01":2046ciq3][/quote:2046ciq3] Ah pet you poor thing :lvs Make sure you take some time to yourself, even if it is just to take a nap, it'll make all the difference. :xox[/quote] thanks going mad - lol im all over the shop you brought tears to my eyes - im an emotional wreck :ooh[/quote] Oh stop don't get me started! I cried at an add on telly lastnight!!! Don't even remember what that bloody thing was even for!! :o0 :o0
lol poor DH doesnt know what to do with me :o)ll
[quote="angel01":15lcotxo]lol poor DH doesnt know what to do with me :o)ll[/quote:15lcotxo] Oh my fellas is staying well & truely away from me! I'd say he thinks I'm loosing my marbles!!
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Sex drive - what sex drive.. My poor hubby is pulling his hair out coz everytime he comes near me to DTD i'm pushing him away.. I just have no interest at the moment.. And we're newly weds so we should be DTD all the time :o( Hopefully it'll come back soon before he goes bald :eek