Anyone NCT'd their car recently?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
What (apart from the car) do you have to show them? Specifically, do you have to produce your driving licence? I have applied for my third provisional but it hasn't come out in the post yet and have an NCT on the 14th! Thanks :wv
Hamptons Wife Posts: 466
Hi Beachy, I had mine in Dec and i had no idea what i needed so i brought everything i thought i might need. I didn't need anything. All i had to do was have my booking form,payment and Car reg. Maybe give them a call just to be sure.
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
Thanks hamptons girl! Will do :wv
dreamer Posts: 3941
Never heard of having to produce a driving licence (either full or provisional) before for an NCT!
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
you shouldn't need anything really unless it's the first time that your car's being nct'd I think in which case they need the vehicle reg cert (the certificate of ownership) which has your chassis number etc (the chassis number is on the car too but I think théy're too lazy to locate it manually). I really don't think you need anything apart from the dosh to pay them though.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
As far as I know you just need the booking form if you still have it, the car and the know the car reg. Never heard about needing a driving licence or anything like that.