Anyone not feel pregnant/have no symptoms?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Girls I will be 6wks pregnant tomo and I really don't feel pregnant at all. It's very strange, no sore boobs, no sickness. I'm tired but I've got a bad cold/flu so I think that's why I'm tired. I don't feel any connection with the little guy inside - I know that sounds weird but it's the only way I can describe it. I've my first GP visit today and I'll say all this to her, maybe she'll do another test. I had sore boobs on DD and I was quite bloated - according to the scales this morning I've lost 5lbs in 2wks :eek I know all pregnancies are different but surely I should have some symptoms?
mcglick Posts: 463
if its any reassurance to you i dint feel very pregnant in the early weeks either......im 23 weeks this week and dont feel really that much different than normal (apart from the belly) i had no sickness - thank god.....so take it easy on yourself.....we will all be swollen and sore soon enough!
darkie27 Posts: 1449
I nearly broke myself in the first few months buying tests as i felt nothing and all i was hearing was how sick others were and all the diff things so dont be worried some of us get away with it and have easy pregnancy :wv
surfergal Posts: 82
I hear ya Rocket Queen, I am 6 weeks four days and feel fine, I get so worried because of this. Roll on my scan!!! O-O
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Thanks girls. I think because we got bfp after the first month trying I feel like it's too good to be true :-8 I also had a very easy pregnancy the last time and I wasn't expecting the same again.
ainm Posts: 2211
I STILL don't really feel pregnant. If it wasn't for my stomach growing and the odd kick i wouldn't even think i was. :-8 I still have no real symptoms.
firefly78 Posts: 312
I'm 21 weeks this week and don't really feel pregnant at all to be honest, belly is starting to appear now and didn't have any sickness only a bit tired and sore boobs for a few weeks but didn't get them till about week 8/9. Apart from the odd stretching pain now, I would be none the wiser unless the doc confirmed it for me so don't worry you're not alone!
leanbh1 Posts: 473
[quote="firefly78":nwoghmwo]I'm 21 weeks this week and don't really feel pregnant at all to be honest, belly is starting to appear now and didn't have any sickness only a bit tired and sore boobs for a few weeks but didn't get them till about week 8/9. Apart from the odd stretching pain now, I would be none the wiser unless the doc confirmed it for me so don't worry you're not alone![/quote:nwoghmwo] Ditto for me.Only I have jugs Pammie would be proud of and somebody playing football inside me,I would suspect I wasn't pg at all! :o0
Maybump Posts: 527
i was feeling the same to so I went to the library to get some books to read up on it. I have the stretching pains and very sensitive to smells. Can't wait for first scan and to tell everyone then it'll fell more real!!! [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:swikjhu3]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;18;121/st/20080501/dt/6/k/44e3/preg.png[/img:swikjhu3] [/url]
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i hear you rq, no symptoms here either, gp comfirmed pregnancy yesterday though *)