Anyone not having a veil?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

annie77 Posts: 484
I don't have a veil or tiara but wondering now if maybe I should, what about the rest of you?
Mama2 Posts: 1230
I'm having a veil and a kid of pearl headband. At least that's what I'm having today, I'm prone to changing my mind a bit!
waffy Posts: 410
I'm not having either, hoping to get some flowers or small sparkley hairpieces instead. will wait till i have my trial and decide what i'm doing with my hair first.
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
I'd a cathedral length two tier veil embellished with crystals and a hand made crystal tiara. Those two items between me cost 50% of what I'd paid for the dress!!!! Needed a bit of sparkle though as my dress had no beading or adornments of any kind
tweetykar Posts: 220
tiara only for me....veil does nothing for me at all! :wv
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
I only have a sparkly hairspray and hair pins from Rangoli... :o)ll
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
I was at a wedding recently where the bride had a veil & a tiara thing in her hair. After the dinner she took off the veil but still had the tiara on & it was lovely. Wud def do something like that. *)
baby peanut Posts: 810
I had my hair up with little tiny orchids inbetween the curls.They looked great I thought.Thats my unbiased opinion of course :o0
HarmattanRose Posts: 1444
I'm have neither. Think I would look ridiculous in them and never even thought about wearing a veil. Getting a comb of pearls and crystals made to wear at the side of head. :wv
architec Posts: 1306
Fresh flowers in hair - I look stupid with a tiara, and a veil doesn't suit my dress...