Anyone NOT having/had braxton hicks??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi guys just wondering is it normal to not get these? I have had even so much as a hint of one!! Might be a silly question but just wondering :-8
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
I guess it is pretty normal for some poeple not to get any at all....I am nearly full-term now and only notices a few these last week or so and nothing before at all . . .
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i got no braxtion hicks at all just a bloody show 3 days before contractions started
theoracle Posts: 7664
I had none. The first clue that something was going to happen was that the waters went, but contractions didn't start until about 16 hours later or so.
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
The very odd time I feel my bump getting really hard at the top and then going back to normal. Its usually at night when I am relaxing on the couch. At lot of friends I have spoken to didn't get any.
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Hi Lady Di, I didnt get them on either of the boys, iv had a few this time though its just my bump goes really hard, not painful or anything :wv
Mrs March Posts: 175
I'm not sure. Up to yesterday I would have said no, but from yesterday afternoon on I was getting strange period like cramps on and off. Quite painful at times. Kind of a dull pain. Don't know if the BH's are meant to be sharp or dull. I also got a stitch just before they kicked off too - haven't had a stitch since I got pg. No idea! Might just be some more pains and aches to add to the many!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Well thats OK then, I kind of thought you were meant to get them!! WOL's reassuring again!!
charli Posts: 5994
yeah i never got them first time around so hoping no hicks this time around too!! we have enough to be dealing with!!