Anyone order Pocketfolds from Ebay?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ms. G Michael Posts: 280
Hi girls, have finally given in to the whole invitation thing and have now decided to send them. Had already done a mock one early in the year like a newsletter asking people to go. Everyone is booked into the venue but i do think now that i need to make it official. I mean i'll have no trace of who isn't going if i don't make it formal. Anyway i'm loving the pocketfolds but do not have time to make them so did anyone get a bargain anywwhere with them...ebay or any website.
marquise Posts: 595
I ordered mine from www.cardsandpockets.com . They arrived quickly, are good quality and were quite reasonable.
Hiya did you have to make them up yourself. I'd rather not do that i'd like to order them pre made.
marquise Posts: 595
Yes I'm doing them up myself. I've heard good things about http://www.paper-republic.com/
bride_jolly Posts: 259
Hey der got my pocketfolds from www.creativeinvites.ie, giv her a call she is very helpful & has alot of variety...Hope dis helps.... :wv
Mrs09 Posts: 355
I got mine from www.amorecollection.ie. half the price of everywhere else :wv
Sligogal Posts: 10
[quote="Blushing_Bride09":ajf2f6o1]I got mine from www.amorecollection.ie. half the price of everywhere else :wv[/quote:ajf2f6o1] [b:ajf2f6o1]Everywhere[/b:ajf2f6o1] Blushing_Bride09??? Where all did you look?
just looked at that website amorecollections. What am i looking at price wise for 100 day invites in pocketfold with rsvp and info sheet. wasn't prepared to pay anything over 400 euro.
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Hi really recommend this woman http://www.lilylouandyou.co.uk/index.htm Drop her a mail with your ideas. She is great to work with & excellent prices
Mrs09 Posts: 355
[quote="Sligogal":3ddue3nk][quote="Blushing_Bride09":3ddue3nk]I got mine from www.amorecollection.ie. half the price of everywhere else :wv[/quote:3ddue3nk] [b:3ddue3nk]Everywhere[/b:3ddue3nk] Blushing_Bride09??? Where all did you look?[/quote:3ddue3nk] Trust me I looked everywhere and got prices of €5/€6 each. i have 380 attending the wedding so paying €2000 for stationery was a no no. i dont have a creative bone in my body so I didn't even try to diy :o0 i got my pocketfolds on special offer for €3 each and that included an rsvp card. :wv