Anyone purchase from Pramworld or Ladybugs Baby website??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

redwifey Posts: 2932
Hi all I am after getting quoted 2 really good prices for the Bugaboo Cameleon from both of the above English websites. Just wanted to get feedback on either of the above. As you can imagine I will be spending a lot of money on this purchase and want to make sure I get it right. I would be leaning towards the Ladybugs Baby site as they are currently the cheapest but would not mind paying a bit more if Pramworld were a more reputable company. Thanks girls RW
Anybody?
2to3 Posts: 182
Hey Redwifey I got my bugaboo cameleon on the ladybugs website - ordered it the Thursday before christmas and had it delivered by the following Tuesday. Its perfect - everything is there and accounted for and it came in like two boxes - including the free maxi cosi. I got the brown/sand chameleon including the pram part and a footmuff and umbrella, and the maxi cosi all for what turned out to be about €800 delievered to the door. I had originally thought (when I assembled the whole thing) that the underseat bag was missing from what I received and I rang ladybugs back about this - she advised me to take another look (as the bag is quite well folded - and low and behold - I had thought it was part of the buggy part but it was there- however there was not problem with replacing it if it had not been there if you know what I mean. I reckoned I took a bit of a chance as hadnt seen any reports on ladybugs previous to buying wiht them but was deligthed at the price and delighted with the customer service - would recommend them all the way. Michelle was the name of the lady I spoke with. Am based in Limerick just so you can guage the delivery time !!! best of luck !
Hi 2to3 Thanks a million for coming back to me, delighted to hear that you got on well with them. I am in Limerick too so it will be the same length of time for me aswell. Bugaboo prices are going up on 1 February so want to get it order by the end of the week. It's great to hear good feedback on them. Thanks again RW
Finished here Posts: 2860
RedWifey, I know you are based in Limerick but the prices in Newry in Bumps and Babies are fantastic we are getting the quinny buzz and its 425 for the package compared to the online price of 580 ! they have a website its www.bumpsandbabies.co.uk or you can order at 028 3025 7734 - or even just ring to compare prices - it could be worth the trip !!
Thanks FF, I will certainly take a look. Appreciate it.