Anyone see at Home with the Clearys last nite?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Carrie Bradshaw Posts: 683
just wondering..bizarre wasnt it?
kittenheart Posts: 1488
Ya I saw it, it was a bit odd alright, I didn't get the start of it though was phyllis meant to be Fr. Cleary's housekeeper and if she was what cover did they use as "Ross'" father?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Damn - missed it!
jarashow Posts: 3083
Missed it but app I was in it LOL got a text from a friend to say that our class was in it.... she recorded it so must have a goo :o0
kittenheart Posts: 1488
[quote:2uwh596v]Missed it but app I was in it LOL got a text from a friend to say that our class was in it.... she recorded it so must have a goo [/quote:2uwh596v] I'd die laughing if I saw myself from years back.
jarashow Posts: 3083
[quote="xmaslove":3t70zvhi][quote:3t70zvhi]Missed it but app I was in it LOL got a text from a friend to say that our class was in it.... she recorded it so must have a goo [/quote:3t70zvhi] I'd die laughing if I saw myself from years back.[/quote:3t70zvhi] I know, cringing thinking about it. On another note he was not a nice man at all, really rude actually, telling us we were all spoilt and didn't know what the real world was like etc etc was supposed to be giving us a sex talk how ironic is that LOL
pattie Posts: 2379
His son came across so well though, poor guy. So handsome and articulate but he has a real air of sadness about him. I can't believe the way Michael Cleary's niece won't have anything to do with him.
scotswedding Posts: 2829
[quote="xmaslove":3jyvmhvi]Ya I saw it, it was a bit odd alright, I didn't get the start of it though was phyllis meant to be Fr. Cleary's housekeeper and if she was what cover did they use as "Ross'" father?[/quote:3jyvmhvi] Only saw bits of it but Ross was saying that they told people his mother had been married in the states & got divorced and he was from that marriage. Don't quite understand myself how they explained her pregnancy/how young he was but maybe she only became his housekeeper afterwards..? He said he used to always call him Daddy in front of people as well so twas a bit odd it didn't come out sooner... Agree Ross seems like a lovely guy...
clumsy Posts: 661
I was listening to the radio and it said that Fr.Michael Cleary had another son, is that right.