Anyone see Desperate Housewives last night?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Gabrielle was soooooooo funny :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
lovindis Posts: 642
i cant watch it anymore i think its just gone way OTT its too hard to follow and be interesting
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="Mrs C at last":1fdoxdxo]Gabrielle was soooooooo funny :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1fdoxdxo] Yes she was. Rest of it was stupid though. Every week I say I am not watching it anymore and do O:|
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I thought it was brilliant it's the episiode we have been waiting for to tell us what when on in the past, poor Susan, Bree is botoxed to bits though.
Mrs Unichick Posts: 1004
Noticed Bree's forehead last night too. I thought it was a great episode. AT least it explained the past. Who is it that Dave has a problem with? Is it Mike? :ooh
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
I wasnt to into it at the start of the series, but am loving it at the moment. I really enjoyed last night. I had been thinking that Dave was somehow related to Mrs McLuskey and wanted revenge for something, but now, havent got a clue whats going on with him.
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
its doing my head in - thought last nights episode was just something to fill the time slot they could have done it in half the time and given last nights episode a bit of substance including something gritty for present day- it hasnt really taken off yet this series. think its mike he's after - he seemed so adamant to get Mike into the garage band and stuff - I too thought he was a relative of Karen especially when he took the pic off the wall with her and a baby
red roses Posts: 17
[quote="maybebaby09":224rapcm]its doing my head in - thought last nights episode was just something to fill the time slot they could have done it in half the time and given last nights episode a bit of substance including something gritty for present day- it hasnt really taken off yet this series. think its mike he's after - he seemed so adamant to get Mike into the garage band and stuff - I too thought he was a relative of Karen especially when he took the pic off the wall with her and a baby[/quote:224rapcm] I thought it was mike too but no doubt there will be a twist somewhere along the way.
daisybabe Posts: 767
I think Dave is the husband of the woman & child that Mike killed in the car accident?? Love Gabrielle, but is she preggers for real?? She wore alot of flowing tops even in the flash backs where she always used to wear the tightest of clothes....
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
[quote="daisybabe"]I think Dave is the husband of the woman & child that Mike killed in the car accident??[quote] Good thinking batman - never even though of that :eek