Anyone see Kourtney Kardassian having her baby on tv?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jitter Posts: 52
Watching the Kardassians last night(I am addicted). Could not believe how easy Kourtney seemed to push that baby out - she didnt even grimace or make one moan!!! I am used to watching the howling of the mothers to be on Channel 4 - one born every minute, which scares me to death. Am wondering what on earth the docs must have given Kourtney to make it that easy!!
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Dont really belong on here yet but seen this post. i thought the same as you and i thought there has just been some huge editing there! if not fair play to her and hope its like that for me when its my turn!
mrsholly Posts: 133
Ah she must have had an eipdural and then serious editing and some other magic!!! Fair play to her though. Isn't that fella she is with is a total and utter muppet. Did you see what he did 2 weeks ago to that waiter!
Genegirl Posts: 2110
[quote="mrsholly":2vhbugyw]Ah she must have had an eipdural and then serious editing and some other magic!!! Fair play to her though. Isn't that fella she is with is a total and utter muppet. Did you see what he did 2 weeks ago to that waiter![/quote:2vhbugyw] I CANT believe she took him back - he never even went near her when she was giving birth!!!!!! her mum is so upset that she keeps going back to him.
cosy days Posts: 1014
I love watching this show, the banter between the mam and sisters is hilarious, I reckon she definitely had an epidural, In America you can have mobile epidurals where you can still walk around. She was a trooper though, kept very calm and it looked like a lovely experience for her. Oh and Scott is a total muppet... :o0
GentleBirth Posts: 750
It was really nice to see a celebrity birth that didn't involve a lot of panic and racing to the hospital! Can't really tell if she had an epi but it looks like there's a pump beside her but in the US you get put on an IV on admission. When her waters went she is so calm....doing laundry...having a shower and putting her make up on :) Here's a few clips. http://jezebel.com/5477236/keeping-up-w ... r-is-born/ Tracy
wifin Posts: 4761
[quote="GentleBirth":1v6f8hz5]It was really nice to see a celebrity birth that didn't involve a lot of panic and racing to the hospital! Can't really tell if she had an epi but it looks like there's a pump beside her but in the US you get put on an IV on admission. When her waters went she is so calm....doing laundry...having a shower and putting her make up on :) Here's a few clips. http://jezebel.com/5477236/keeping-up-w ... r-is-born/ Tracy[/quote:1v6f8hz5] Wow, she really is calm! No nerves or anything, wow.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
i wouldnt believe anything on that show, most scenes look v set up, so would think the labour scenes are the same. :thnk
wifin Posts: 4761
[quote="NYEbride2010":2av8ic36]i wouldnt believe anything on that show, most scenes look v set up, so would think the labour scenes are the same. :thnk[/quote:2av8ic36] I've never seen it to be honest. Even the bit where she is giving the final push and bringing the baby out, she looks very different to those girls on One Born Every Minute :o0
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
[quote="NYEbride2010":2b7ft2ha]i wouldnt believe anything on that show, most scenes look v set up, so would think the labour scenes are the same. :thnk[/quote:2b7ft2ha] Didnt they stage Khloes dui. It was never atucally caught on tape so they reacted it. I was very much like Kourtney having my last two boys. I had the epi, and was extremly calm :wv . I rem the doc saying to be afterwards, that he wished all his patienrs were like me :-8