anyone seen any nice changing units?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babs76 Posts: 1000
Hi girls - has anyone seen any nice changing units around and if so where? I'm looking for one with storage space - we're thinking of heading North for a few bits and pieces to cut costs
DublinLad Posts: 11
[quote="babs76":1a2wj0wq]Hi girls - has anyone seen any nice changing units around and if so where? I'm looking for one with storage space - we're thinking of heading North for a few bits and pieces to cut costs[/quote:1a2wj0wq] Best one Ive seen is in Ikea,changing table with loads of storage space etc...
jmeath Posts: 5740
We got a 3 drawer chest of drawers with changer on top in Smyths for €120, im hoping to get the matching cotbed too. Its the Manhattan range
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
I got the Leksvik one in Ikea..I love it!!
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
I got the Spollen one in Ikea, It can fold flat so it will be easy to carry upstairs/downstairs. There is loads of little pockets for nappies, cotton wool etc. I love it. I got the green & white one and it cost €65.
babyluck Posts: 764
http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=226516 here is a link about a cream chest of drawers my answer to your question is in there! but you have got some good advice there!
redfly Posts: 358
We got the Leksvik one in Ikea with matching wardrobe and bookshelf. Absolutely love it and can't wait for hubby to put it together.