Anyone selling a treadmill???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Newme2013 Posts: 704
Looking to buy a second hand treadmill if anyone selling? Will try Done Deal, Buy & Sell etc too
snooki Posts: 112
Hi Ladygaga2010, I have a threadmill that never gets used EVER!!! I bought it last year and it has been used twice!!! its a york fitness, folds up for storgae, has incline, 0-13mph etc etc Now it is in the spare room and its a great clothes hanger!! Anyways am considering selling as I think its a waste having it and never using it!!! Where abouts in ireland are you and how much are you willing to spend??
cakeboss Posts: 46
Also looking to buy a treadmill if anyone is considering selling.....
paws2paws Posts: 737
girls try adverts.ie excellent site can haglle on the price too
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
I'm looking for one too! Have signed up for the mini marathon and need to do some training for it!
yes2love Posts: 2
Hi Ladygaga, I have a crosstrainer for sale, its a proform 585 EKG with a heart rate monitor, its about 3 years old and has hardly being used, so if you are interested let me know. You will have to arrange pick up ,I am in Galway.
marryme3 Posts: 16
I have a discovery Treadmill 1700 for sale great treadmill withpower elevation 0-10 incline, 8 progams, cal counter, heart rate measurement,emerengcy stop feature, hand grip, pulse sensor. Easy to fold for storage. For collection or can delivery. Have a look on done deal two the exact same for sale for 550 to 600. will sell for 550 ono. prefect condition like new. Thanks