Anyone stayed in Aghadoe Heights or Dunloe Castle Killarney?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hornydevil32 Posts: 45
Thinking of heading to both for a few nights straight after the wedding, not going on foreign honeymoon til the new year! Any opinions please! *)
PradaBabe Posts: 146
I've stayed in Aghadoe Heights twice cant recommend it highly enough, make sure you get a room with a view of the lakes well worth it. Book your self some treatments in the spa and dinner is divine, silver service all the way without being to stuffy! You will have a ball :wv
hornydevil32 Posts: 45
Cool! Thanks a million! O:o)
gotcha Posts: 334
Hi there Have both worked & stayed in Dunloe Castle-cannot recommend it enough-staff are lovely, food is lovely,setting is breathtaking Gotcha
manxmrs Posts: 850
We are now in the Aghadoe Heights as I type! Checked in this afternoon for a few days mid week spa break for my birthday tomorrow. It is BEAUTIFUL, can't wait to explore more of the area. Just done a tour of the hotel facilities, and WOW!! :o)ll :o)ll
Quinn2be2010 Posts: 205
I went on hen in the Agadoe heights last Oct and had a few treatment in the spa. Oh the spa was only fab - I felt fantastic after it!! The rooms were beautiful, food yummy and the staff couldn't be more friendly. Defo recommend it.