Anyone swim with dolphins

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HamletBride Posts: 376
Just wondering if anyone has ever gone swimming with dolphins in Discovery Cove in Orlando for their honeymoon. Is it good and worth the money?
ooddles1 Posts: 273
we did it last year not our honeymoon obviously but it was brilliant, the whole discovery cove experience was worth every penny, the dolphin encounter is really great and emotional! pm me your email address and i'll send ya some pics of us there! we're going to nyc and orlando for our honeymoon as we enjoyed it so much last year!any more questions pm me. good luck!
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Me!!!!! It was fabulous!!!!!! Actually had more fun snorkelling in the Coral reef cos had never done that before either but dolphin experience was great!! You are with a group of 6/8 altogether adn get to touch dolphin and she does tricks etc adn then you each get individual swim. it is all caught on dvd and professional photos too to buy. Also an amazing aviary and cool ray pool-had a brilliant day!!! will pm you a pic or two if you want.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I swam with them in Malta, it was amazing had tears in my eyes.
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:oh7dtoe9]We swam with dolphins in Jamaica & it was a brilliant experience! We even got a dvd of it afterwards. Would definitely reccommend it!! [/color:oh7dtoe9]
Sunnyshine Posts: 753
Swam with them in Mexico - like some of the others say it really is quite emotional. A totally fantastic experience. DH says it's the happiest he's ever seen me.. (dunno what to make of that!!)
tlove Posts: 572
discovery cove is one of the best places Ive ever been to.. I really enjoyed swimming with the dolphins, cuddling and kissing them it was a fantasitc experience. I also loved just floating around looking at the tropical fish and the rays wow the manta (sp) rays were amazing their scary their that big. You have to go its the best trip ever. :o)ll